IC insertion machine.
2. Straight terminals are available for manual inser-
3. Insert molding of terminals and ultrasonic wel-
ding improve flux proofness and enable flux was-
hing in whole by top tape sealing.
4. 30 series (raised actuator) and 30R series
5. Double contacts offers high reliability.
6. Vapour phase solderable, IR-reflow solderable.
Terminal plating by gold give excellent results when
Terminal plating: tin/lead available too.
Keep all switch contacts in their“OFF” position for
Wave soldering: recommended solder temperature
at 500 ºF (260 ºC) max. 5 seconds.
Hand soldering: use a soldering iron of 30 Watts,
controlled at 608 ºF (320 ºC) approximately 2
seconds while applying solder.
Cleaning process: flux clean using force rinse, high
agitation or triple bath cleaning method. Freon TF
or TE give excellent results.
When vapour methods are used, do not subject
125 ºF (51ºC).
Care should be exercised so that flux from the
upper part of the printed circuit board does not
adhere to the switch.
Do not clean the switch body except with top tape
sealed type, which can only spray of cleaning
method from top s/w.
31R in tape & reel package with all poles in the